Thursday, January 28, 2016

Week 2 (Mopping Game)

This week I had a terrible week at work. We only mop on certain nights 4 out of  7. I am scheduled for every single one. My pay check will be nice though. I had a guy come in the other day and ask one of the girls I was working with why I was always in a good mood like it was a problem. I told her I am never in a good mood at work and she just laughed. I love my job but, I don't at the same time. Some of the people that come in there are just so rude some times. I got my hair cut a couple weeks ago and this one man came in and said something about, it and was super rude. We get the people that don't have jobs and don't try to get jobs so they have link cards and come in and  buy everything. Stay tuned for more stories about, this good looking Cashier King.

No comments:

Post a Comment