Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Week 1


Week One of Paradise
In this fine week of work I only worked three days. It was still a whopping 23 hours but, you know it is kind of terrible. I like working at Save A-Lot more than other places I have been. I start by clocking in around 3:55 p.m. Then, I find a manager that is on duty they come up to the office and they count me in a drawer. Once, I have a drawer I start scanning peoples goodies. I hear a lot of complaints because, we are what you call a box store. We do not bag it for you we have bags you can buy or you can use boxes. I work up front or I stock shelves in the back. Around 6:00 p.m. the person running back takes out trash and makes mop water. Then, we lock the doors at 8:00 p.m. and count our drawers out. Then, we mop the entire store or spot mop then, when I am done with that I go to the manager tell her/him I am done and she tells me if there is anything else that needs done. Most likely there is not and I get to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment