Thursday, February 18, 2016

Week 5

This week this Cashier King has only 14 hours to work. This wonderful Thursday night is my last night for the week. I worked Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. I work on mop nights all the time. I got another job to so, I do not work at Save A-Lot on Tuesdays or Fridays anymore. I work at my other job that is preparing me for what I want to major in college. I will be at Save A-Lot tonight so stop in and shop! We started a new ad Sunday and it runs till next Sunday and this weekend there is a three day sale. You can get a 3 pound bag of onions for 99 cents along with other things on sale. We have our meat like steaks and hamburger on sale for 49-69 cents a pound. That is cheap. So, stop on in there I will be there till  8 every night except Sundays when, we close at 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment